Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
What  I think this statement is trying to say is that you past and future do not matter the only real thing that matters is what you think and what is right. Like what Mr. Haymore said about the picture there is a compass inside us that help us know the difference between good and bad and you should follow what that inside you says. There is a reason we know right from wrong, we have a conscience that tells us what is wrong and right this isn't something you can see or touch but it is inside you telling you yes or no. Some people ignor it but they shouldn't because those are the ones that have went into bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment