Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Student Success Statement



Student Success Statement
“You have only always to do what is right. It will become easier by practice, and you enjoy in the midst of your trial the pleasure of an approving conscience.”
Robert E. Lee
 What I think the first statement is trying to say is that you always have the time to do what is right whenever and where ever you are you should always have the words choose the right in your mind and it will help you out a lot down the line. What I think the second part of this statement means is that the more you practice at doing what is right every where you go you will sooner or later make it habit and keep on doing it. Then it says after you are use to doing what is right you will enjoy life more and you wont have to suffer at the feet of your conscience for doing what is wrong so you should always do what is right to enjoy life even more to the fullest if you can so long as it is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment