Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"The Three Never"
Never Lie 
Never Cheat
Never Steal
John Wooden
What I  think this statement is trying to say is that you should never do any of the above things no matter what. You should always be doing what you are told and if someone asks you a question seriously or even if it is a normal question you should always tell the truth. You should never cheat on anything no matter how good you think you are at getting always with things you shouldn't cheat because not only is it bad but everyone always gets caught for cheating. You should never steal either cause you'll feel guilty for doing that your conscience will eat at you and you'll feel so bad for doing it and you can't go back in time and stop yourself from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment