Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement
The Three Don’ts
Don’t whine
Don’t complain
Don’t make excuses
I think these are true don’ts we shouldn’t be whining about something we have to do. We should always do what we are told to do no matter the cost so long as it is under the rules of doing what is right. Whining does nothing but make you wait longer on doing what you already have to do. You shouldn’t complain either it makes you look weak and no one wants to think your weak so just get to what you have to do. Don’t make excuses they do nothing for you just cause you make an excuse about something there is always a down side you either have to do it either way or the person you are making an excuse to wont believe you and if they do believe you then you are abusing their trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment