Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Goal-setting

First quarter goals:
1. Keep up the good work.
2. Don't give up.
3. Learn how to not be shy in theatre class.

Semester goal:
To pass all my classes with Bs and As.

How will you measure your progress?
1. I will measure it be my report card
2. I will ask how my teachers think I am doing.
3. Ask my dad what he wants me to improve on
4. looking at all the assignments through out the year and seeing if i kept up with them.

Who or what will verify that you have reached the goals?
1. My dad
2. My teachers
3. My councler
4. Mr.C

Write the question and answer in your e- ports
1. It is important to set goals so that you know what you want to do and how you are going to get to it.
2.Yes, setting goals helps you because it helps you be organized and helps you know what are your steps.
3. When i achieve a goal I think it is exiting and very rewarding in its own way.
4. It isnt hard for me to make a goal, because I only make a goal if i want to achieve something.
5. I would use step by step process so that I know what Ima do, organization helps a lot.
6. There are many goals people face trying to overcome their goals but the most hardest for me is to get started on my goals rather than doing them.
7. From my classmates I would like us all to work together and help each other with work that we have from the same teachers. I would like from my advisory is to help us be organized for each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment