Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Progress On My 100 Goals

I went to my friends house the other day because he had told me his grandma was old fashion and liked to do stuff by hand and asked if I could help on painting a fence in her backyard and I agreed, because that is one of the goals I am working on I didn't do the whole fence by myself but I still got the hang of doing it. It was a fun experience and I bet I'll use this knowledge in the future when I grow up and have a house of my own. I've also been playing the guitar in my first period instruments so I am working on that goal in school. A new sport I have been getting into is football. I've been playing at the park whenever i see people playing in P.E and in the park on the weekends. I have been talking to people in Spanish more often so I could speak it better and I've been doing writing assignments in my Spanish class to improve my writing in Spanish and that is one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment