Pages

Mr. Ramirez

I am in a new media class and I am in 9th grade and I'm sexy and I know it.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement
“The first law of success…. Is concentration; to bend all the energies to one point, and to go directly to that point, looking neither to the right nor the left.”
William Mathew
What I think this statement is trying to say is try to keep your eye on the ball at all times and never look away from it just pretend that ball was a goal for example you should try to reach to that goal at all matters not moving from that goal taking short cuts to it or cheating to it. You should do what this statement says, because it is trying to show you that you should always say to your first plan especially if it is above the line act.

No comments:

Post a Comment